Before coming to worship:
- If in the last 14 days you, or someone you are close to, has exhibited symptoms consistent with Covid-19 (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or labored breathing, fatigue, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea), please do not attend the Sunday service.
- If you have concerns about attending due to the fact that you or someone you care for are elderly, immuno-compromised, or have underlying health issues that make you particularly susceptible to Covid-19, please do not attend.
- Before leaving your home, please go to the bathroom! The church restrooms will be available should you need to use them. However, we want to do everything we can to limit unnecessary personal interactions or use of high-traffic areas.
- Make sure to bring with you your Bible and a mask. We will have some masks for those who do not have them, but if possible, we want you to bring one with you.
- Make plans to arrive at least ten minutes early. This will help everyone to stay socially-distanced from one another as we get seated and setup for corporate worship.
When you arrive:
- Before leaving your vehicle make sure you have your mask and proceed to our facility.
- There will be volunteers who will guide you, help to make sure people are seated at a safe distance from one another, and answer any questions you may have - all from a safe distance, of course.
During the service:
- Please leave your mask on at all times.
- Children must remain with their parents for the duration of our service. At this time we cannot offer childcare.
- Instead of passing an offering plate, we will have a box into which you may place your offering.
- There will be no coffee or refreshments before or after the service.
After the service:
- You are welcome to remain on church property to talk with others, but please practice safe social distancing as you interact with each other, even as you go to and from your vehicles.
- If, in the days that follow our service, you begin to show symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or labored breathing, fatigue, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea), you must immediately notify our church office. We are required by the state to promptly report to our local board of health any instances where someone who attends our service begins to exhibit symptoms consistent with Covid-19. We will handle all such reporting with the appropriate discretion and care, but this reporting is mandatory.